To become an independent, self-sustaining entity, that promotes self-reliance in our children, and loving the unloved and extending a helping hand to the most desperate and destitute in our community, helping the abused , abandoned, orphaned, most vulnerable in our society to be able to dream again.
Our Mission is to empower and equip the orphans, abused, abandoned and extremely poor through the strengthening of their spiritual, social, educational, economic and emotional development. Offering care, love and hope to the destitute and unloved children in our society.
Helping children dream again all to the Glory of God.
Our key values
- Faith. Trusting God to provide everything we need
- Integrity. We are honest, corrupt free, and accountable in all of our work
- Compassion. Loving and caring for every person that comes through our doors
- Teamwork. We live and work as a family
- Faith in God. We are a Christ centered institution where we put Christ first in everything that we do
- Generosity. To share what we have with others
- Respect. To care for and regard everybody as worthy of special consideration
- Opportunity. We offer a convenient place for everyone to reach their dreams
- Professionalism. We uphold the highest moral code of conduct and work ethics